IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By MowMowEllie3
So ive recently been looking into AB games but there doesnt seem to be alt of them around. ive found a few,
but,
....... :pacy: ............ :splode:
RObot nanny, chug it down, and baby battle are all kind of boring. anyone have any suggestions??????????????
By Deleted User 30863
If you mean computer games, I know of a few. There was a fad a few years ago for making AB games using RPG Maker and several got posted on a website called Fox Tales Times. If you hit up 'fox tales times games' on Google (or your favourite search engine) you should be able to find them. Keep in mind that not all of them got properly finished, and the quality of some is decidedly... meh. There were also a couple of flash-based games by someone called Hyro, but unfortunately a Google search for those didn't return anything that I could see to show you.

While looking for these I also came across a list on a website called a diaper site of AB games and mods, again a Google search for 'a diaper site games and mods' should find it for you, and finally, there was mention of some on a website called omorashi .org.

I hope this helps :)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]