IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
so as a lot of people are already aware of we are well into the third season of Rick & Morty and i'd just like to know what every thinks of it right now.
i for one, have been loving it and loving all the little plot twists and back arcs in addition to the fact there was finally an episode centering around the lovable loser Jerry Smith and Rick. i honestly can't pick out a favorite spot from this season but all i know is i can't wait for more!
sincerely,
Doug :splode: :yay:
By Deleted User 30863
There have been some good episodes, definitely! I think the only weak one was the second epsiode, where the overall plot/writing just seemed a bit... off. I can't put my finger on it exactly but I thought it wasn't their best work.

The only down side is in the UK we're a few days behind so the episodes come out later on Netflix than they do in the States. The most recent couple of episodes have probably been my favourites of the season so far :)
I am really loving season 3! My favorite episodes in it are "Vindicators 3: The Return of Worldender", The Ricklantis Mixup Tales from the Citadel and Pickle Rick!! The 7th episode in the season with the Citadel of Ricks was very funny and made me and my brother laugh a good handful of times while we watched it. Half way though the episode I started to guess what the end of the episode will be like and I loved the plot twist at the end of that episode and the music that played, was so epic :O
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]