IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By minka
Hey,

are here any Rick and Morty fans? The fantastic cartoon about a drunk scientist and his grandson he takes with him on adventures?
Because I just love that show!
Also Gravity Falls or Steven Universe?

By damnstraightdaddydl
Yes Rick and Morty! -Literally just finished watching the latest episode!

also familiar with the other two :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By minka
Amazing!
I still have to watch the newest episode of Rick and Morty but I can't wait! So please no spoilers ;)

Gosh, I just love these shows. But I still have to watch them till the end.
What other shows do you enjoy?
Because I also watched other shows... of course Game of Thrones, which I love.
Oh, and Supernatural, but a whole lot of movies too.
...after all I want to become a film maker haha
By Deleted User 30863
When I first heard about Rick & Morty on the website 9gag I thought 'gosh this looks like a silly show', but after seeing so many people raving about it I thought I'd better give it a try, and I got to say it's much better than I was expecting! Can't judge a book by its cover, eh? :)

We seem to get the episodes on Netflix in the UK like a week late so I'm still not caught up yet with the most recent episode. What are some of your favourite parts?

By LeoAscendent
Yes, love it, it's a crazy show for certain.

I didn't like it at first, not sure why. But when my Little suggested it, I feel in love with it nearly right away, maybe I just watched the wrong episode or something. But yeah, now it's one of my favorite animated shows out there. XD
Just feeling into season 3 myself. Still funny but a bit weirded out about the continuity of the show now. Not that it's bad just that it threw me for a loop. The more I watch it though the more I want to see what happens next. To be honest the divorce was a long time coming.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]