IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
Hello, all!! I really like K-pop and I only have a few friends who do as well. I was curious about how many here liked K-pop as well. My bias group is SHINee, but I love BTS a lot too!! I have a lot of music videos I love, including TaeMin's "Sayonara Hitori" and BTS's "Spring Day". I like "Descendants of the Sun", "Coffee Prince", and "Noble, My Love" are some of my favorite K-dramas as well!!
hi friend.

i am a BTS fan since end of 2016
My biases are Suga, Jungkook and Jimin.
I ship Yoonmin, Sope, maybe Sugakookie (?) and jikook

I also like VIXX (Leo and Ravi), Boyfriend (Jo Kwangmin and Jo Youngmin), GOT7 (Jackson and Bambam), f(x) (Amber).

nice to know that there is another K-Pop fan in here. :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
very few ppl in here likes Kpop, Mostly other things
I love K-Pop!! I've always been a bigger fan of girl groups but I love BTS and Got7. My favorite girl groups are Twice, Girls Generation, and Red Velvet. I've never watched any K-Dramas before but I've been looking for suggestions so I'll definitely try out the ones you said.
Annyeong :heart: 😊💕 i love kpop groups like bts and day6 :)) my main fandom is ARMY. namjoon is my bias and hobi yoons tae jimin kookie and jin are my bias wreckers :yay: my fave bts song is dope, i like it, spring day...And LOVE YOURSELF is awesomeeee !!! I love mic drop and dimple 😆💓 Day6 are an instrument band. YoungK and Jae are my fave. My favourite day6 song is how can i say and i loved you 💓
By HoneyJamie
Hello! I really really love K-Pop! Especially BTS, BIGBANG and ASTRO :)
My absolute bias is Suga and my bias wrecker is Moonbin. I love “MIC drop” by BTS and “Baby” by ASTRO very much right now.
I haven’t really watched many K-Dramas so far, but I really enjoyed “Hwarang” and “Bride of the Water God”... I’ll definitely check out the ones you suggested!
Nice to meet you all!
I love K-Pop!! I stan soooo many groups! Like BTS, GOT7, BAP, VIXX, Monsta X, and I'm just getting into NCT! I started watching and listening to it last year and I'm sooo glad I did because it literally changed my life! Lol. I'm happy to know that other people like K-Pop here too!
Hey! ^^

I love Kpop!
My favorite groups are BTS, NCT, and Seventeen ♥
My biases are V, Yuta, and S.Coups (I seem to have a thing for unique mouths/smiles, and puppy-like boys haha)

I'm not into watching K-dramas anymore, but my favorite dramas were Goong, Coffee Prince, the Reply series, and Misaeng.

Good to know there are people here into Korean pop culture!
hi ! c:

i love kpop too, i stan way too many groups.
my bias groups are bts and twice! my ultimate bias is taehyung. i also like seventeen, blackpink, red velvet, got7, weki meki, wjsn, pristin, and chungha! (can you tell i Really loved ioi) ive also been getting into k-rnb/k-hiphop artists as well!
i havent found the time to get into any kdramas but i would love some suggestions!
Hey there friends^^
Major k-pop fan over here as well. It does seem like I'm a bit of a senior fan though age wise and by the amout of time I've spent in the k-pop fandom already which started for me at the end of 2006.
It all started with DBSK (all 5 of them forever) and Super Junior and pretty much escalated from there? I do enjoy a lot of different bands now besides the previously mentioned ones. Recently it's mostly BTS, Seventeen, Got7 and MonstaX, while I'm patiently waiting for SuJu's comeback.

As for K-dramas, I also watched a bunch and seriously can recommend Descendants of the Sun and Goblin which both totally lived up to the hype. I really loved Coffee Prince and Goong as well and ANJELL- You're Beautiful is an all time favourite of mine as well.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS :D
But only k-dramas, not so much k-pop.
And I think I mostly like the generically popular ones. ^^
E.g. Boys Over Flowers, 12 Yrs Promise/Soy Bean Stew (or however else it's titled), Beating Again, Flower Boy?
Idk I can't remember the titles for everything. She Was Pretty is a newer favrit. ^^

My Daddy's 1/2 Korean, and looks kinda similar to Lee Min-ho: which he mentioned when I was watching it one time. x.x lol <3
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]