IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By Nurseferatu
Anyone else into Dr. who, Star Trek, StarcWars, Game of Thrones? Anime?

I'm into Doctor Who, anime (lots of it), Trek (yoyager) and Game of
Thrones. Love each show has different ways of talking about life and it's mysteries. Stark Trek does a Great Job exploring different ethical dillemas
By Emily
I'm really into watching Doctor Who! I've watched every season of the show thus far, except for the eleventh one (the current one.) A while back, I rewatched the entire series, and "watched" all of the old ones on Netflix. Although, the old ones on Netflix were only one episode per season (each episode divided into parts, so 5 episodes per "episode"). The old ones were pretty good. I just love how action packed and strange the new ones are. Like SPOILERS: the episode where the Doctor and Bill find out that the whole world is just a computer program, from the current season. I found that whole plot synopsis to be hilarious, especially considering that I'm a philosophy minor, lol!
By KatzesDaddy
I'm not a huge fan of GoT show but i love the books. anime is kind of what i do in my down time outside of video games now that i've graduated college. I generally just kind of binge shows that are on my crunchyroll queue until the new episode of my hero acdemia comes out
I also enjoy Dr. Who, Supernatural, and Sherlock, as well as many other geeky things. But I'm really wondering when they're gonna do a supernatural episode where they here of a mystical man that travels in a blue box only to find out that its a show based on a myth!

Sorry for the rambling there.
To me Star trek wasnt a show about space exploration but a show that displayed lots and lots of ethical dilemas that the crew always had to deal with while at the same time dealing with their own emotions. often times doing the wrong thing from an ethics stand point but the right thing for their concience that always seemed to work out.
By angelhaniel
i adore star wars and star trek, especially star trek - it's a really important and special interest for me. i also like the man from uncle, james bond, and i used to watch sherlock.
star trek is personally really important for me because i feel really connected to it, for some reason. it's been an interest since i was like 14, so i guess that's why it's this important. i love the universe, the stories, and i LOVE the way the characters are and the lore is awesome. :yay: :heart:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]