IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By DoctorOod
So a lot of amusement parks have been changing a lot recently to stay current with the times.

We have the Harry Potter World aspect of Universal almost completely overshadowing the rest of the attractions.

Disneyland has added a lot of Marvel type attractions as well as renovated the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror and changed it into a Guardians of the Galaxy ride. And then Star Wars land is on the way. While I love Marvel and Star Wars, it sort of worries me as if Disney is losing it's identity. While the Tower of Terror had it's own sort of mythos, it's sad that no one will get to experience that anymore.

There was also the recent news that they will be removing the women auction scene from Pirates of the Caribbean. So since Disney seems to be cracking down on what core values they want presented the children of today, there are other attractions that could probably use a rehaul.

On my most recent viewing of Zootopia, I wondered why Splash Mountain is still a thing. Not the entire ride of course, but all the characters inside. They all come from a film that has been banned in the United States (it was super racist), and i'm pretty sure there are no plans to try and bring them back in a better light. So my proposal is that they should revamp it into a Zootopia ride. I think the rapids could represent that travel through the different bouroughs and that the cruise ship with all the animals on it could be changed into the giant cityscape of Zootopia from the introduction of the movie. Complete with Shakira song and everything.

So what sort of ideas have you guys had that you would just love to see? Or what Disney property do you think should get more attention than it does currently?

Ironmace attributes these allegations to Dark And[…]

You'll allegation Gold and assorted abstracts and […]

Players are able to assay strategies with their ac[…]

Hold a distinct use of a spell so non-magic classe[…]

What Does The Age-old Scroll 'Do'? Sadly, the Age[…]