IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By BabyLilac
I have been watching a show recently called Paw Patrol (In my little pawz by the way ::p: ) And I have fallen in love with it, now whenever that it turns on, I can't help but watch it. The episodes are very cute and lighthearted. Who is your favorite character or episode? :) It turns on Nick Jr, right before Rusty Rivets. I personally really like Chase. :craze:

By NevaehReign
My favorite character from paw patrols definitely has to be Skye. Because well she wears pink. I love pink. Plus she gets to wear freaking goggles on her head. How freaking awesome is that! I wish I could be a cute pink wearing puppy. I do think Chase is super cute in his police outfit. :craze:
I love marshall!! Who doesnt love an adorable dalmatian??? Although i like skye after all shes the only female paw patrol. Its a very light hearted show making it good to help with daily stresses. The only thing i dont like is its not an original plot. Ita much like wonder pets. Alot of the new shows are just remakes of the good time shows from when we actually children. Like daniel the tigers neighborhood is a remake of mr rogers neighborhood. I miss that show.
I loooove Skye and Everest and Rocky and Chase!!! I was sooo happy when they added Everest! I always wished they had a cute husky pup! I think Skye and Everest are my favys, and I really like Rocky because he is all about recycling ~ Tis a great thing to put in a kiddy show too! :3 it really is adorable. :( I haven't seen the newest ones though... so I'm kind of behind, I didn't even know they had a new pup- Tracker? I think - until my ex got my son a paw patrol toy with him 0.0 I was like who is this??? Lol :3
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]