IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By Rosetta
What do you guys play on your mobiles?
I'm currently playing Flutter, but also looking for another cute game where i can "upgrade". I really love games that let me upgrade things and evolve, but i can never find anything cute!
By Rosetta
I have just now discovered the Entertainment section! I'm sorry, I suppose it belongs there better!
By JuneStar
I don't play a whole lot on mobile, but a couple of games do keep me occupied every now and again. I like the Disney's Tsum Tsum by Line and Bubblewitch.

Tsum Tsum is pretty fun, light, and quick. Each "game" is about 2 minutes and can be challenging. Sort of like that game where you connect 3 gems together only it's cutesy Disney characters. I've collected quite a few of them, too, since you have to save money up in the game to get extra characters (with extra features).

The Bubblewitch is also fun, and definitely more challenging, but has one major drawback. There comes a time where, after you have completed so many levels, the system says you have to wait or pay up. Wait for...36 hours once. I refuse to spend money on these free apps so it's unfortunate to have to sit down the game to play later after I've gotten super into it!
By Rosetta
I wanted to try the LINE thing but when i installed it there was this page where they wanted me to use my LINE login (which i dont have) or when i click PLAY it popped up a page completely in japanese with at the bottom Don't agree or Agree
And i dont feel safe agreeing to something i cant read! Especially because there was also a warning when they asked my age that said in app purchases will be done which cost REAL MONEY and if you dont want that then you have to go in your device settings and change it...
By JuneStar
Oh, I didn't install or sign up for the Line account (they wanted my cell phone number and I wasn't comfortable with doing that). I just did the no-account free play thing for Disney's Tsum Tsum. So, it didn't make me register an account (but it does keep enticing me by saying they'll give me another character to collect in game if I do sign up).

The only thing in the game that I know of costs real money would be the, like, special add-on bonuses or extra lives you can buy. I've never made an in-app purchase.

Maybe mine is different than yours since I'm on an iPhone though?
By Rosetta
Maybe yes, but its all installed and running now and its super fun!!
Thanks for sharing this im loving it its also veeeery pretty i love pretty things *grins*
By bluedinosaursocks
I'm not sure if you're familiar with other site, but someone on there recently made a wonderful extensive list of games:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]