IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By WhiteFox
What kind of games do you like to play with little or big? I like board games, computer games and apps.
By Ourheartsareone
Many! :)

I love all sorts of video games. We have consoles and a PC though I mainly play games on my gamin PC since I built it two years ago. Right now I'm really wanting Watch Dogs 2 & Planet Coaster. Favorite series of games have been: Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil, Batman Arkham, Dead Rising, Portal, GTA and many more.

Also love ot play poker, scrabble and various other board games.
By Emily
So many. So so many. I started playing video games when I was three. I'm now 24 years old, so I have about 20 years of video game experience under my belt. For the most part, I like playing both old games and new games, as long as they're good ones. I started playing this game called Oblivion, and I'm also multitasking trying to beat Metal Gear Solid 5 at the same time.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]