IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Discuss and share books, television shows, movies, games, and other recreational fun.
By Prince47
Just out of curiosity and the point that I love talking about the topic,
is anyone on here into heavy metal music? Like even though its loud and has screaming it honestly really relaxes me.
What bands are you into?
Im really into beartooth, Ice Nine Kills, Asking Alexandria, stuff like that ^.^ Ohhhh and 7 Rings
I’m not suuuuuper into what I’d call “heavy metal,” but I really like rock and punk rock... Really, if I’m being honest I like stereotypical emo music lol. My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, for more modern, and then one of my favorite I guess older bands is Queen. My taste in music it weird though >.<
I mostly listen to Broadway show tunes, anime openings/endings, and a weird assortment of other things sprinkled in.
Into symphonic metal. Delain, Nightwish, Epics, Within Temptation, kiske-sommerville, Evanescence. Some older metal. Metallica, black sabbath, motorhead.
Oh and sometimes i listen to babymetal.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]