IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
So I was with my former daddy for close to 8 months and he recently just vanished after a play session at this point it has been several weeks since I've talked to him so things are over but I don't know how to feel what can I do to get over him and sort of soothe the ache?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By Taya
Recently my now ex daddy just vanished after us being together for 8+months I feel like I was the one who messed up or did something wrong even though I know I didn't but I need to move on how do I do that? How do I make myself feel like I didn't do anything to make him leave?

By KittenBlossomxXx
Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I don't know your situation but the best way to grieve is to feel it. Cry, scream, sleep, however you need to. Don't push it down because you'll only regret it later when it comes bubbling up. I can't defend you and say "you did nothing!" sometimes things just change. I am healing of a broken heart too. We picked out an engagement ring...and he told me he isn't in love with me and that he doesn't find me attractive. We were together for about the same amount of time as you. It may sound cliche but focus on you. Be you, sweet little you, and do whatever you need to do to feel comfortable and happy. It's okay to be sad. DDLG Community here for you with love :heart:
:heart: I completely understand. I knew my "daddy" for almost five years and it was like pulling teeth to get him to even text me "good morning". He was 20 years older than me, so I hoped he would be different :shakeno: I want him so badly.. not talking to him is so hard... :-.-: It feels like there's a ribbon around my chest pulling me to him.. But I know I deserve better than this... or I like to think I do... hope I am... Lets be strong together :heart: :heart: :hugs: I mostly let myself feel the pain, because I know if I feel it, I can heal from it. Then I stress eat mac and cheese and iced tea. Watch a "I dont need no man" Disney movies like Brave or Bambi (this seems counterproductive, but the crying REALLY helps :yes: ) Thomasina is my movie of choice at the moment. Then I try to remind myself how beautiful and lucky I am. :luff: Then I look at old photos of him and doodle silly mean quotes on his forehead. :art: Hope this helps! :bye:
Im currently in this same situation. I was with my Daddy for 8 months. We were talking about him coming up to see me for our one year in the summer. We were working to save up so we could do it. We talked and gamed every day and always tried to find time for ourselves. So when he left it came as a great shock to me. I saw no warning signs. The last thing he said to me was "I love u baby well talk about date night when im home." 2 days later he undownloaded kik and unfriended me on xbox. With the help of my friends I was able to find out he cheated on me for the past month and left me for her. He didnt even have the balls to break up with me. Its been 2 weeks now and all I can do is cry about it still because theres just so much pain and too many emotions. I know eventually the pain will go away and it wont always be like this and I may even find a Daddy thats just for me. But right now it feels like the world has ended. You just gotta take small steps til you get it going again.
All you girls out their don't feel like that if he does that you deserve better if you want scream, cry to make the pain stop I been through that a lot of times dont beat yourself up about it

Sent from my 5027B using Tapatalk

It happens the other way around too. I completely fell for my little. One day she was totally adoring. The next day I got a message saying "her own personal reality dictated that she must accept it was over". LDR was a factor. But it was the language she chose that hurt. In the end I realised it was all an excuse. I know her relationship history. She isn't capable of sustaining a relationship. There's always a reason it must go wrong. So when she decided it was over, so ended it with an abruptness that was so sudden and different I felt Dr Jekyll and been replaced by Mr Hyde. There is a big turnover in the DDlg world. Both sides struggle to maintain the energy it demands. But especially the Daddies. It's a shame.

I am sorry that you all have experienced this. I am not sure a person would just up and leave without saying anything. I would have to assume that it has more to do with them. I know that doesn't make it any easier but it really is most likely them and their own issues.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]