IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I live in a place that's a big tropical vacation spot, so there are a lot of tourists here. I'm sure there are some littles among them. It occurred to me what a wonderful thing it would be if there was a private, quiet, safe hotel for littles (and CGs) to stay in.

What do you think the best setup for that type of hotel would be? This is all just a daydream, so don't worry about realism.

This is what I came up with: A bunch of little cottages all separated from each other by rows of tall hibiscus bushes, so there would be privacy (along with beautiful huge flowers.) Each cottage is designed for a certain age little - for example, there would be the baby cottage, furnished and stocked for baby littles. Crib, high chair, rocking chair, changing table, baby toys, a big supply of diapers and bottles, etc. Then there's the toddler cottage, then the preschool cottage, then kindergarten and first grade, etc. There would also be a playground and BIG sand box all the little guests can share, if they feel like it.

When a guest checks in, the hotel will ask their little age to know which cottage to give them. For littles whose little age tends to fluctuate, a custom cabin will be set up to accommodate that.

The other service this hotel would offer is related to a guest's physical age. Maybe it's just me, but nothing induces littlespace more easily than characters and themes I knew when I was physically that age. The flip side of that is that themes and characters made significantly after that time don't have that same effect. Thus, the hotel will have a lot of stuff onhand from decades past to cater to littles of every physical age. So if the little guest chooses the 'time machine' package, there won't be Peppa Pig on the TV. Instead, for example, it might be '70s episodes of The Electric Company, or for younger littles, Barney or the Powerpuff Girls, etc. Littles' beds or cribs would have sheets on them with these characters on them. And it would be international. For example, for British littles of the right age there could be the Wombles, etc.

And oh, if a guest has a BIRTHDAY! Guests would be 'turning' their littlespace age. Someone who feels like they're 4 would be celebrating their 4th birthday. You're a BIG boy/girl now - you're not three anymore!
There are some AB nurseries in existence already. When they originally came out I felt they were kind of shady, but they fufill a niche and they're very nice if you have the money to go to one. Here's a few I found just by searching it on google.
http://www.mommymadeline.com/quality.htm
http://www.thaiadultbabynursery.com/
http://www.mummygrace.co.uk/#!the-story ... e/mainPage

The one in the UK is very popular among the ageplay crowd in that country. I've heard good things.
By cherry_goo
Luv luv luv this idea! The time machine option would be too sweet~ I got so giddy reading this lovely day dream, I really want to check out some of those real life services someday.
Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]