IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Alright littles here is the deal. I have recently (and by recently I mean as of like Tuesday) found myself with out a Daddy which sucks at a level I can't even describe :? :roll: . SO I have decided to take the money I was saving for when he was going to come visit and go buy my little self some new things. So what suggestions do you all have that are maybe other than the usual little things. I don't really do bottles or pacis, I have more coloring books and stuffies than anyone needs. So I'm looking for something little me might enjoy outside of my normal and I'm open to suggestions. Ready. . .Set. . .Go. :gift:
These are just some things that I like but it may not be for you. My favorite thing as a kid was this bubble gum scented bubble bath and now I still love bubble baths and I have some of the colorful rubber ducks too. You could probably also find a lot of cute kids accessories, I have this little headband with a pink tiara, and bows and themed accessories like Hello Kitty would be easy to find. I like some kids toys as well like dolls, tea sets, and if you like collecting things Shopkins and NumNoms and things like that are fun. I'm not sure if this was helpful or not but hopefully it gave you a few ideas. And I'm so sorry about your Daddy, things will get better.
Hey Bunny, yes those are wonderful ideas!!!! I don't often allow myself to indulge my little side with things and I'm still trying to figure out what all my little side likes. And I have seen Shopkins before and thought they were kind of neat so maybe I will get some of those. This is going to be a fun shopping trip I cant tell already. Thank You!
Hopes you feel betters! **Hugs**

Jammies
Mini spa day (or big spa day!) Get your toesies painted!
Undies
Blankey
Your favorite cheat meal
Fancy chocolates (I LOVE chocolate and the fancy boxes with assorted chocolates always makes me happy)
Bubble bath or a bath bomb
Candies
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]