IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By chubbybunny
Any other littles currently pregnant? How do you deal with SO much emotion? I'm on a rollercoaster. One minute having my cup full of chocolate milk, the next minute I'm sick, and then I'm in a ball with my tiger stuffy crying for cuddles from Daddy. Daddy works a lot and is gone a lot so it's just me in the apartment all day.
By JuneStar
Pregnancy is a difficult time for your body. Your hormones are rapidly changing and your body is being used by another, growing person. You're rapidly being depleted of nutrients so it's important to keep up with your own health, take your prenatals, and try to get as much rest as possible.

I know that emotionally it's very hard--especially if you're alone or feel that way. I'd suggest you interact more with friends or try to make some friends, either locally or online. Community is great for personal comfort.

Try to make a littles routine if that's what you need. Sign online and play some games, chat with other littles, and then sit down to color in your favorite coloring book. Set aside time to distract your little self from feeling so overwhelmed with the physical changes you're going through.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]