IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By ddlgloverx
I have a relationship where my Daddy lives in another state. States away. Hours and hours. We can't just hop in the car and see each other every weekend or something like that.
How can Daddy do Daddy things when we're long distant though? He's great and all but I want it to be more Ddlg and less vanilla.
By 95883eujf
My Daddy and I were long distance for a while. It sounds kind of daunting but it's very manageable if you're both willing to make it work. Develop special names for each other like calling him Daddy frequently and him calling you a name he's designated for you. Let him know what you're feeling. Keep in contact with each other!!!

Roleplaying through text can be kind of nice. If you have a webcam you could video roleplay too or have special date nights or little nights' in littlespace with him through camera and voice. Heck there are even sites now that let you watch youtube channels with other people. Also, if you both have a subscription to things like Netflix or Hulu you can time it just right to watch a movie or show together.

A lot of ddlg couples develop a routine in person or ldr. Try doing something like that. Maybe make a daily report to your Daddy about your activities of the day, set aside to devote to him and what he wants to do, etc.
By LilxkittenxAbby
Yeah, my daddy and I are in different states. He's 6 hours away and I work and go to school so I don't get to see him often but we downloaded this really cute app called couple (or couples? Idr) but you can draw pictures for him or with your daddy and you can do this cute little thing called 'thumbkiss' and if you both put your thumbs on the same spot and hold it, both phones will vibrate and I make a little game out of making my daddy chase after my thumbprint. It's cute. But yeah, you just find a routine. ALWAYS keep your communication open and honest or those bottled up emotions will create a Crack between your daddy and you. Skyping and watching netflix on the phone help my daddy and i. If he knows I have tasks that need to get done (like laundry, eating healthier, cleaning my room or car, getting groceries,etc) he will set up rewards if I get so many done in a day or whatever. It makes it a little easier. :)
By LilxkittenxAbby
Yeah, my daddy and I are in different states. He's 6 hours away and I work and go to school so I don't get to see him often but we downloaded this really cute app called couple (or couples? Idr) but you can draw pictures for him or with your daddy and you can do this cute little thing called 'thumbkiss' and if you both put your thumbs on the same spot and hold it, both phones will vibrate and I make a little game out of making my daddy chase after my thumbprint. It's cute. But yeah, you just find a routine. ALWAYS keep your communication open and honest or those bottled up emotions will create a Crack between your daddy and you. Skyping and watching netflix on the phone help my daddy and i. If he knows I have tasks that need to get done (like laundry, eating healthier, cleaning my room or car, getting groceries,etc) he will set up rewards if I get so many done in a day or whatever. It makes it a little easier. :)
By HannahBTSArmy
i think the best thing for LDR daddy/mommy and their little is trust and love!!
you need to love them or care for them enough to be okay with not seeing them everyday and for those littles who love cuddles i find it best to ask the daddy/mommy to send you a sweater they wear a lot. have them wear it for awhile then send it to you.
skype calls and facebook, any social media is a must!
but most of all trust is needed. you need to trust the person that they wont cheat or betray, and they will stay loyal. loyalty is needed also i might add.
i wish all those good luck
This is a tough one. :(

When we face it, the AB community is pretty small. It's a numbers game: who's someone I'd actually date- who also shares the AB aspect of their lives, who lives close by. For myself, it's trickier as I'm gay so that's another layer to work through in the numbers.

Having an online relationship long distance with someone is great for ABDLs though- since all of this is in our heads (the idea of being little, indulging the little side of our personality, etc), a nightly phone or Skype call can really do a lot in terms of furthering the relationship.

Personally speaking, I'm much (much!) more interested in having a Daddy type baby me and make me feel little rather than a romp in bed. For me, it's all about the power dynamics of being made little and allowing another guy encourage and draw that out of me. That's where that connection is so special between the little and Big.

And the phone is the perfect place for that. :)
By Kawaiibunny
::p: Hi beauties! My daddy and I are long distance as well. Here’s a few apps we use that REALLY help. :D

-Chore Monster-
your CG can set up chores and as you complete them you can earn rewards and fun monsters!

-Rabb.it-
A way for you to watch Netflix, hulu, YouTube, Amazon, anything really! And you’ll be sharing the same screen!

-Couple-
A neat little app that allows you to draw and message your partner!

-Skype-
Duhhh, video chatting! <3

-Snapchat-
Send mommy/daddy cute photos with fun filters!

-We-Connect-
Fall all the couples who like being naughty! Here’s a little “toy” that allows you to have an ~Effect~ on them, now matter where you are!

-Avocado-
Imagine holding your little one, or CG, just by touching your device to your chest of will send them a “hug” (:

-You&Me-
Imagine something similar to snapchat, but formed for couples specifically.

[url=https://postimg.cc/image/eojuo22uv/][img]https://s15.postimg.cc/eojuo22uv/4390_C ... C33_B7.jpg[/img][/url]
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]