IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I'm not PERSONALLY in that kind of relationship, but I've never seen anything to tell me otherwise. But i think it depends on the couple, some just are not aroused by role reversals. I've never had an issue with it, when i have big/little fantasies i've seen myself in either role.
I agree with Magnus, it just depends on the couple and how it works for them. To each His/Her own. ya know? Thats one thing I love about the BeDeeSeM world, there are no set clear set rules that a couple HAS to follow in order to do things the "right" way. There is no "one size fits all" type thing. Just whatever works!
By DaddyDomLittleBoy
Yeah, this works well if your partner agrees. Personally, I'm neither a dom or a sub, I'm a switch and I really need both mindsets to be taken care of. My partner will reverse roles with me but its more of a "let me take care of you" rather than a physically intimate kind of aspect for us either way.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]