IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Williamdeflo
For a long time, my little girl has wanted rocketship underpants. The kind everyone pictures in their mind. But I'm looking.... and I can't find it anywhere. I've only found a mix of underwear with ONE rocketship on it, or Calvin and Hobbes comics or other merch. I want a pair that is covered in lots of rocketships. Can anyone help me out? Money isn't an issue.
Hi!

I think it's super duper nice you're trying to fulfill your little's desire to dress in cutesy underwear like she did when she was younger. I've been on the hunt for you in terms of finding rocket ship panties. I've searched for both rocketship panties and space ship underwear to no avail. Much like you, all I'm running into in adult sizes are pieces with just one spaceship. Even searching for rocket ship lingerie brings up nothing and, come on, rockets...

I'm wondering if someone on Etsy who does printings could make a pair for you? Or perhaps a company that makes custom made underwear?

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]