Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

Do Littles Age 30-40 Exist?

Forum rules
It is not okay to post a personal, match-making, or "looking for a special someone" ad in this discussion section! Please post all dating ads in the correct section of the forum.
deerest
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Ageplayer

Re: Do Littles Age 30-40 Exist?

Postby deerest » 7 months ago

Yep. I'm 34!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickyboy
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: ABDL

Postby nickyboy » 7 months ago

There does seem to be a dip in the numbers of active ABDLs in that age range. I've often wondered why. Perhaps people got married or had kids and became busy.

Then suddenly there is a resurgence in the 40s. A lot of them are single. I can only imagine that perhaps these people got divorced and returned to the community more actively.

But times keep changing and the younger ones are a greater percentage than ever.

I'm glad to see that there are are some nearing-midlifers on here.

Do we have the ability to start a group? LOL

Captain_Babyluke
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Babyboy

Postby Captain_Babyluke » 6 months ago

I just turned 30 in august and my little side is very very little. So I would say yes. My little side would but hes only ten months old so he doesn't talk.

krystakitty
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little girl

Postby krystakitty » 6 months ago

I'm actually a little above that.. But I have felt the same.. thinking I was alone as an older little. Hooray
:remind: :stuffie: Has a fantabulous day!!

Funnygrl4FunnyDaddy
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby Funnygrl4FunnyDaddy » 5 months ago

Me tooooo!!!! I was lonely! :splode: glad to see other Littles like me. Are older Daddy's around? New and needing guidance.

Ourheartsareone
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby Ourheartsareone » 5 months ago

Married and in my late 30s here. New to site and to my little side. Definitely like seeing that there are those around in their 30s+. Hope to connect with some of y'all. :)

Lil_James
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Adult Baby

Postby Lil_James » 5 months ago

I would hope that there would be, I don't want to stop being a little just because I turn 30, I'm a forever little! :craze:
You're only as old as you feel and as young as you want, growing old is mandatory but growing up is an option.

Babyskye5
☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆

Postby Babyskye5 » 5 months ago

I am 40 and a little

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

PrincessDoryfishie
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Babygirl

Postby PrincessDoryfishie » 5 months ago

I am going to be 42. I just rediscovered my inner little. I was in a Daddy/princess relationship before. He moved away suddenly. My heart was broken. I never was able to move past the relationship. I came out to my husband as a little. To my surprise he loves my little self. We have grown much closer. We keep vanilla in public but at home we are Daddy and princess. I am uncomfortable coming out to the world as a little. Little space is amazing! My big strong Daddy takes care of everything. He's loving but firm. Just what I needed. :craze:

Daisies_n_Donuts
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Adult Teen

Postby Daisies_n_Donuts » 4 months ago

Hey ladies and littles! Just wanted to chime in.
I'm 32 myself and coming from another DDlg forum that was full of littles in their 30s, 40s and 50s. I left it because the moderators went nuts and declared war on each other. So, I won't recommend *that* forum. Personally I feel like very young folks aren't "littles" at all - how can you regress to childhood when you are still a child? Nothing wrong with them, not judging, I just don't consider it a regressive state for them like it is for us "older" gals and guys. Anyway, glad to know there actually IS a community of littles my age here!

Return to “General Discussion”