IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
yes we do! I look a lot younger but I am a 36 y/o little and I have had only one daddy before and he was 7 years older than me although that didn't work out idk how having a younger daddy would be I just know experience and patience come with age. Which is a must for me.
BabyBoySean wrote:I justs turned 30. UGHs. No likes it. I feels likes no ones wants a little my ages. Or I'ms too olds to be a littles.
You're definitely not too old to be a little. I'm in the same boat (31) but I don't let that really affect how I feel when I truly get into littlespace. My daddy is a few years older than me but he appreciates knowing that if either one of us need to come out of headspace, we can have discussions on the same level. It doesn't really affect the play dynamic much in my experience!
Tankies Mister Scottys. You always say da nice stuffs dat makes me feel betters! I hopes dat if I has enough patience I will have found someones, like everyones always says.
I'm new to the littlespace dynamic, myself, but my friend and long-ish time little says that you can never be to old to be a little, because it is who you are.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
I'm 42 so it's great to see others here (Giggle). Sometimes I do feel like being older means I'm sort of left out or like Daddy's prefer younger but I've meet really nice Daddy's close to my age who want a Little in our age range which chances those blues away!
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I'm 36 going on 37. But I've always felt younger then my chronological age. When Im little my age changes depending on how I feel. Usually about 3-6 years. I actually thought something was wrong with me until I found out I was a little. [emoji26] I'm glad there are other littles my age too. [emoji74]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]