IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Would you rather? This or that? What's your favorite? Let's have fun!
By NewBabyGirl
I am 30, and feeling like everyone else is much younger! I can't find any experienced Littles to ask questions/talk to about this very new part of my life!
39 and going on 3!

:nodyes:

I think the ratio between ddlgers who are 30 and above and 30 and under is pretty even. Perhaps the under 30 crowd is just more vocal in online interactions making them seem like a much larger crowd than what they are.
39 and going on 3!

I think the ratio between ddlgers who are 30 and above and 30 and under is pretty even. Perhaps the under 30 crowd is just more vocal in online interactions making them seem like a much larger crowd than what they are.
39 and going on 3!

chubby_vamp_kitty wrote:I'm a 30y/o little who got introduced into this life at 21 and met my old Daddy at 22 he was pushing 40 then! I definitely feel like I've grown into quite the woman, but after 8 years together, I do feel my age might turn off people. I'm not sure why grey daddies have such a huge hold of my heart, but they do! I wouldn't mind a younger DD either but it would hard for me as experience comes with age I guess! Older daddies (or at least in my generational time) have some A+ juggling skills to balance the non sensual affection and time, care, attention and general advice/mentoring.... along with any sensual play/rules that are set!

Not sure how a younger Daddy handles it, but I guess that takes a special or natural at it personality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
100% correct vamp. Thanks for the shout out for us older dads!

jtdragon wrote:
chubby_vamp_kitty wrote:I'm a 30y/o little who got introduced into this life at 21 and met my old Daddy at 22 he was pushing 40 then! I definitely feel like I've grown into quite the woman, but after 8 years together, I do feel my age might turn off people. I'm not sure why grey daddies have such a huge hold of my heart, but they do! I wouldn't mind a younger DD either but it would hard for me as experience comes with age I guess! Older daddies (or at least in my generational time) have some A+ juggling skills to balance the non sensual affection and time, care, attention and general advice/mentoring.... along with any sensual play/rules that are set!

Not sure how a younger Daddy handles it, but I guess that takes a special or natural at it personality

100% correct vamp. Thanks for the shout out for us older dads!

I agree. Older daddies really do it for me. They always have! Young daddies are great too but would need to be a natural to have the skill that experience brings an older daddy. Older daddies can be very wise and mature and have so much life experience to help guide a little, understand and make her feel safe. They have had more time to learn how to balance life's demands, stay calm and strong in stormy weather when a little may be feeling less confident and need something solid to hang onto when the world around you feels like it's spinning and can't feel the ground under your feet. I think they are often good at taking things in their stride. Guidance and advice and teaching things are sooooo important to me, making me feel so alive and deliciously safe and happy! And I love the feeling of love, respect and admiration that fills me when I get wise and caring, guidance that I know is in my best interest.

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]