IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By onlycurious
I need to get another job cause this job is too stressful and i feel like constantly draining and constantly too much responsibilities. I feel like I have to pretend TOO MUCH just to get through the work day. What are some good jobs that might be better for me since I'm a little? SUGGESTIONS?
By growinguplittle
I understand how you feel. I hate the constant responsibility of having a "normal" job, and having to subject myself to a schedule that isn't dictated by my Daddy and me. It's too much "adulting" and not enough freedom (to be little, to do what makes me happy - little or not, etc). Working actually makes me feel MORE little, because I'm not enjoying myself so I kind of revert... I've decided to look for work-from-home options. I sew, and I'm starting up my sewing business. I also edit online! Since I'll be home with those, I can indulge in my little self more. Do you have any hobbies that could be a source of income? Or maybe you could work someplace like the Disney Store or Sanrio! I've always felt closer to children, since I'm childlike myself, so if you're like me you might like childcare/nannying/babysitting more than a "normal" job. Or even pet sitting! Just a couple of my thoughts :)
By lullabykitten
Things I've seen posted about:

Retail
- Children's store
- Build-a-Bear
- Lush
- Disney
- Games store
- Lego store
- Japanese/Sanrio style store
- Bookstore
- Cafe
- Chocolate/candy store

Other
- Baker/Chef
- Housemaker
- House cleaner
- Designer (clothing, interior or graphics)
- IT
- Babysitter
- Dog walker/Dog trainer/etc. or any other animal.
- Personal shopper
- Author
- Hairdresser
- Artist

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?