IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By JuneStar
I've been into Melanie Martinez songs lately. The more I listen to her (and the more I see her all dolled up with ribbons and bows her videos) the more I think she is likely to actually be a little! I mean, her album is entitled Crybaby, she has obvious little-themed videos, and she is always so incredibly adorable.

I also watch Grav3yardgirl on YouTube pretty frequently. She calls herself Bunny and her boyfriend is called Dogman. Sometimes I wonderful if they are in the Caregiver/little dynamic too. In some of her videos she has acted kind of childishly cute with him and he has taken on a more, well, caregiver role. Like, one of her recent videos she was trying a bunch of Pringles chip flavors with friends and, at one point, she holds out her cup for more chips with both hands and babytalks ("littlespeak" in the community) to him while he gives her a second helping of that particular chip flavor.

I don't know if these people are really into the scene but a part of me hopes so desperately that they are and that, one day, they'll come out and talk about it to the mainstream public.

I mean, imagine it! Melanie Martinez could be on some sort of television talk show and touch on the subject to spur more mainstream curiosity. She could lead the way to our acceptance and help crush some of the misconceptions that vanilla people (and even folks within the general BeDeeSeM community) have about us!

Does anyone else run into celebrities (or "famous" "celebrities" even) that they suspect are a Caregiver or a little of some type? Do you hope the same things I do? (That they'll come out about it and truly express themselves to the public.)

Maybe it's just me hoping that this is going to be more acceptable in the future. It's such a hard, ingrained part of me that I wish I could be myself around important people in my life (like family members). Sometimes hiding everything is so tiresome and I just wish someone with more media authority, love, and acceptance would explain it...
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]