IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By BRS94
Is this a real sure for daddies looking for someone or just men being twisty? I'm not being mean just thinking this site reminds me of fanfiction where the main character gets what she wants, a daddy to take care of them and just...understanding.
I really want to talk to someone who is honestly into this so I can figure out the style of life you want to live with your girls
By JuneStar
Hi there!

This site is very real and has a great number of people who are legitimately into ageplay and the like.

The owner and head administrator of the site is in a Daddy Dom/little girl relationship. She created the site to help people connect with one another and understand these dynamics better.

I hope you find the people you're looking to find here. As with anything, there will be people who are just trying to use someone else for some type of gain. You have to protect yourself and stay cautious--but that's really with any type of human connection.

Anyway...welcome! I'm glad you're around with us.
I'm making my way into Dd world. Yeah, it's real. I made a few friends. They need daddies. So sweet.. So nice.. Cute little girls..
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]