IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
:hi:

Hello. I am new to this site, and I came here to kind of be a part of an age regression community. I have ignored my little space for a while now, and, through little space tiktoks and a new attachment my now favorite stuffed dinosaur, my heart has been yearning to start age regressing again. The thing is that I don't know if it's too late to start back up, or even where to begin. I don't have a caregiver or anyone similar to that in my life, and I do not feel comfortable bringing it up casually in conversation. On top of that, I live in a college dorm, so my room is shared, so I don't even know if I can regress safely, anymore. I honestly don't even know what to ask, but some general advice would be much appreciated.

Thank you, if you've read this far. :bye:
Hii :pinkh: :pinkh: :pinkh:

Well first off it's never too late to nurture and embrace a part of who you are inside, I think that it can be quite fulfilling to start paying attention and nurturing aspects of yourself, and can help you grown and heal as a person.

Having a CG in your life isn't necessary, and quite a few littles don't have a partner, and while it's great to have someone to embrace that aspect of you, it is ultimately a very personal journey, to discover your little side.

The fact your living space is shared may make this a bit of a challenging thing to do, however I would advise you that if you want to explore regression in this sort of environment, to start slow. Such as watching a few cartoons in your dorm, or taking something that makes you feel calmer and little around with you in a backpack, that way you always have a piece of your little space with you if things get stressful, but you can always put it away as necessary should you feel like its not an appropriate time, but you'll always have that bit of safety and littlespace with you, and even just knowing that can help.

But that's just my thoughts, I hope it helped. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
By Elvie
Your little side is always with you! I know it's frustrating to not be able to express it openly but you can care for that side of yourself without behaving in a way that signals to other people you're in littlespace, or even necessarily being in littlespace. It doesn't matter my mindset, I'm always going to take a trip down the toy aisle. you know?
There is a lot you can do under the guise of self care and nurturing your inner child for stress relief.
Art - your profile says you like drawing so you could draw your favorite cartoon characters, or buy kid coloring books
Stickers - I have my iPad & water bottle decorated in them, my hubby has his laptop covered and he’s not a Little
Temporary tattoos
Sing in the shower or car or wherever
A lot of “kids” food is cheap & easy to make - pb&j sandwich, mac & cheese, chicken nuggets, kid cereal
You may not be able to fully regress but you can do small things for your little side.
:smile:
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]