By JuneStar - 4 years ago
- 4 years ago #577
I've seen a lot of littles asking things like, "What should I ask about a Daddy Dom?" I made a template for when DDlg or DDlb littles are interviewing Daddy Doms for themselves. I thought maybe it'd be a helpful guide of questions to ask if anyone was in that process.
- Marital Status:
- Sexual orientation:
- Are you into sexual or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
- Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
- How long have you been into the BDSM scene?
- How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
- What are you looking for in a little?
- What do you think you have to offer to a little?
- How do/would you provide aftercare?
- What are some kinks you enjoy?
- What are some kinks you do not enjoy?
- What are your hard limits when it comes to play?
- What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, guide, or seduce?
- What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing?
- Describe one of your favorite fantasies:
- What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your little?
- If a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed?
- If you don't want to engage in a scene but your partner does then how do you react?
- If you want to engage in a scene but your partner does not then how do you react?
- What is one thing that all Daddy Doms should know?
- What do you think makes a Daddy Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
- What are 5 sexual things you enjoy?
- What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
- What are 3 movies you enjoy?
- What are your 3 of your favorite foods?
- What do you think of a little who requires a large portion of your attention during your free time?
- During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
|Hide post links|