IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I had a great daddy. He died a few months before we were to be married. I miss him. I have great friends, but they don't understand out relationship. Does anyone have any experience with this? I feel alone.
My heart goes out to you Bears Sparrow, I cannot imagine how much pain that you must be in. Big hugs to a little who is suffering. Best advice make some friends here and maybe enjoy the company with those who kinda make you feel nurtured. I know that my daddy who is much older than I even tho I’m no spring chicken will likely go before me and it hurts to think about. But you never know. Life is precious and fleeting. Pm me if you like, I like new friends. I’m so sorry for your loss.
to think life with out mommy. I just lost my birth mother a month ago the pain is not easy. my love to you as you morne your daddy bears sparrow. I knoe its hard to lose the ones you love we must remain strong. Stay little
I'm so sorry to hear that..~ I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now. I hope you know you aren't alone... I think one thing I've learned for myself is that it's difficult to get outside one's box but terribly important :x Erm, for instance, getting into new communities and finding people to talk to who can understand you. It's really nice having friends who understand the little side of you and I think maybe it would help you :x I really am so sorry and I know you must feel lonely while you grieve but you don't have to be alone and are not alone. :heart:
I am sad to know you’ve lost such a special person in your life. I’m truly sorry you’ve had to experience this loss. It’s okay to mourn, and it’s okay to feel confused at why this has happened.

I wanted to say that speaking to a grief counselor or therapist can be invaluable, even if you already have a support system around you. Many offer a kind ear and helpful, personal suggestions to help you get back to and stay in a healthy space. They can help you with moving forward, understanding what’s difficult to understand, and to come to peace with the experience of loss.

You deserve health and happiness, and there is no doubt that your partner wanted the same for you. It’s important to prioritize yourself while you heal. Your wound will turn into a scar, and over time it won’t be so tender.

Love yourself like he loved you.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]