IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Discussing the difference between ABs and DLs

Traditionally, AB and Regression are seen as paraphilias. We mean, even Wikipedia categorizes it as such. However, as the community continues to grow, we feel that it is no longer appropriate to think of our activities and tendencies as adult interests.

Diapers are an essential part of regression for many members in the community, including ourselves. We choose to make them part of our daily life even. How is attraction to an object, such as diapers, equate to a personality trait?

Adult Pacifiers have grown in popularity. Why isn't there a term for this? Adult Baby / diaper wearer / Pacifier Lover. That doesn't make sense! You don't need to be a Little to have attractions towards items linked to regression. Liking diapers or having physically intimate attraction to them isn't the same as wearing them as a choice to reflect your inner Little self.

We're not trying to say that diapers shouldn't be physically intimate - we understand that using diapers in physically intimate situations is commonplace among Regressors. What we're trying to say is that diaper wearer is a term that needs to be revisited to better represent the shape that the community has taken.

And we are suggesting to move away of being so diaper-centric. Bio-babies aren't defined by diapers, and Adult Babies shouldn't either. There's so much more to being a Little and a Regressor than wearing X clothes and participating in Y trends.

What do you think?
i agree so much with this! i've always thought that ab's and dl's can be separate things. i've come across many people who just have a diaper adult interest but aren't ab, and people who are ab but don't like diapers! i believe that everybody's ab experience is different and unique to them, because everybody's personality is different and unique to them! i think the diaper wearer should be taken out of the adult baby and be its own separate thing, so that one who is an ab doesn't feel like they NEED to be a dl, and one who is a dl doesn't need to be tied to the ab community if that isn't what they want.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]