Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, diaperfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge. (Age 18 or older only permitted)
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted in this section.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Read more...
I’m a little. Through and through. It genuinely brings me joy to hold my stuffy and watch cartoons. Even my thoughts are little! And I got lucky and found the Daddy of my dreams two years ago. I introduced her to this lifestyle and we fit the aesthetic perfectly
But I have a BIG control issue! Whenever Daddy tries to assert dominance I circumvent it however I can. I get attitudes and throw tantrums. :devil: They’re not as bad as they used to be, but I feel like I’ll lose something by completely giving up control. This happens with sex sometimes, too. She often comments that I’m like a teenager now: Cryptic and aloof and only happy when she’s buying me something. Could it be that I’ve grown up?? Maybe I’m a switch?? :-?:
I know I’m my heart that Daddy is the one I’ve been searching for and she’ll do anything for me, including waiting for me not to be such a brat. But I can’t make her wait forever while I figure out my issues.
Has anyone else been through this?? :derp:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Meet My Stuffies!

Hi! I wants to lets you all meets my stuffies cau[…]

This has been so hard so far. I've never lived awa[…]

I'm also unsure if I'm actually doing the padding […]

Thank you so muchhh, this seriously assured me to […]