Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, diaperfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge. (Age 18 or older only permitted)
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted in this section.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Read more...
By LittleHarley
Membership Days Posts
Little, Switch, or Caregiver?! Help me figure out what’s going on please!

Okay so basically long story short I have always been a little, I never really associated with the term little or even knew about a community that I fit in to until maybe the last year or so.... but then about 2 or so years ago I had a friend ask me to be their mummy and humiliate them for being in diapers etc, this didn’t make me overly comfortable being the humiliated side of it all but then I did really enjoy being mummy. I love love love to dress up in wet look/latex/dominatrix wear however that’s only here and there, more than that I usually am still very very little I love my sucky/pacci and I love my stuffys and pastel colours and colouring in books and my mr bear bear so I’m a bit confused because really I am a baby girl but I love to act dom sometimes ... I don’t what I’m asking but I guess maybe just for anyone to help me understand or even anyone in the same position to chat with to maybe figure out what’s what ? :heart: :remind:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Got paper and pencils? Draw! Play dress ups with e[…]

Caregivers & Compromise

I mean that depends on what kind of relationship y[…]

Honestly I’d love that, I can be a little ne[…]

When you say footie do you mean a onesie? Honestly[…]