Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, diaperfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge. (Age 18 or older only permitted)
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted in this section.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Read more...
Hi! So, it has been a while since I have been active on here, but my Mama recommends that I mingle and open up away from my shyness! So, I hope it’s alright if I post here since new posts in “Ask a Little” have been closed.

But would anyone like to share any artwork they’ve made of themselves with their Mommy/Daddy/Littles?

I drew this of me and my Mommy. But, I call her Mama Duck and I am her Little Light, a name she derived herself off of a warrior princess character that I truly admire :bheart: :pheart: :pinkh:
Attachments
4C9BBDB7-5141-48C7-AB69-56A23C414D2D.jpeg
4C9BBDB7-5141-48C7-AB69-56A23C414D2D.jpeg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1236 times

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Oh my goodness!! I love all of your pictures!! You guys are amazing artists and I know your Mommy and Daddy absolutely LOVED them too!! Awww thank you so so much for sharing!! I wuved your show and tell so so much!!

:craze: :pinkh: :pinkh: :pinkh:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Is my daddy right for me?

Have you had conversation with him about your conc[…]

Looking for cute shoes

My style is very Japanese/Kawi inspired, and I fou[…]

Have you checked out our resource article about Ca[…]

I'm the same way I just got into the MBTI stuff, b[…]