IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
So recently I have been seeing alot of posts about ddlg and the community in general now off topic for a second. when I was underage I did think I was a little however being an adult now it's clear no minors should really be in it. However I would like some advice on how to deal with feeling I guess not weird or feeling bad about being a little. Because I'm sure almost everyone here can relate to seeing the posts about people calling ddlg a way to be a pedophile legally etc. And I know it's not wrong and what I'm doing isn't wrong but I guess I don't understand or more or less what to do when you feel this way and see all of this hate against your community Thank you so much 😊💜
Easy peasy.

Simply avoid those bad sources. One can become very bitter listening or reading about negativity in a lifestyle that's supposed to be of positivity.

You don't typically find people that hate on CG/L, DD/LG in the wild. A time least, we have not found it.

Try to be in safer places, such as this one.
That's a really good point, sometimes the sites I'm on they tag it under the ddlg tags, however you do have a good point on avoiding those sites and going to safe ones like here, thank you for the advice 💜

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]