IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Gear, Clothing, Items, Selling, Buying, and more! If you're on the hunt for a specific item and haven't been able to find a listing for it then ask about it here.
Forum rules: Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Hi all!

I'm really new to the lifestyle/dynamics, and I'm trying to find clothes for when I'm little. Problem is, I'm at a size large (at least) right now, so I can't buy stuff from the kids department. When I've tried to make specifik searches at asos, zalando etc., so much super adult stuff comes up and it really bums me out that, even though I'm trying really hard, so much "sexy" and/or super adult fashion-y stuff comes up. :sadno:

My little-age is around 8-10 years old, so I'm not looking for baby clothes or diapers. I also don't want my clothes to be physically intimate in any way - no lingerie, school girl outfits etc. What I'm picturing is maybe a kinda shapeless dress, some shirts and t-shirts, cute leggings/tights and a sweatshirt. And basic cotton panties with flower/heart prints, you know, like a child might wear. I'm also not very into a lot of prints of cartoons etc., but I'd like patterns, stripes and colors.

Also, I live in Sweden, so the optimal online store/seller for me would be one that operates in Europe, preferably in the EU so I don't have to pay so much taxes to have stuff shipped here, but it's not a huge problem if there aren't any good ones over here.

So, do you guys have any tips? Anyone in the same situation?

Thanks a bunch!
- Kattis
PS. I'm sorry if this topic has been discussed a million times before and you guys feel it's repetitive. I'm new here and still trying to learn how to navigate the forum properly. I checked out some of the links to stores from the "resources" bar, but I had a hard time finding anything that suited me very well. I didn't sped a lot of time doing that, though, as I'm apparently easily triggered by the sexy stuff :(
By Kaiii
Have you heard of a clothing company Hanna Anderson? I believe it started in Sweden. They have beautiful children’s clothes, but they carry matching adult clothing too.
Try redbubble.com I've been able to find lots of things there, not just clothes either. You can search for anything for example: My Little Pony or Disney and it will bring up a ton of designs and each design usually comes in a variety of clothing styles and lots of other things. It's one of my favorite sites.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]