IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
So im 26 and i just discovered that im a little. I have a 3 year old and fiance. I havent told him yet and im really scared to tell him. Im scared hes not going to accept me. Im scared to be in littlespace when hes around. I just need help coming out to him and telling him and being comfortable with all of this around him. The article on coming out isnt really helpful i guess i just want firsthand experience on it all especially if you have a child. Thats my biggest concern. Is how he is going to react because we have a child.
I am pasting a reply I posted just a little bit ago for someone but in addition to that I can share this. I have children. You’ll read below that I’m always in little space to a point but it’s never interfered with my ability to be a good and grown up mom to my kids. With the fact that your child is three, you already know this about yourself. He should see this too! Realizing that you are little, coming out as a little or being in little space does NOT cancel out being a good mom. You can definitely do both! He already sees the mom you are, that part of you doesn’t change because you reveal a different part of yourself. Both parts of you have been there whether anyone realized it or not. Be confident in yourself and good luck! :heart:

AngelKitten0318 wrote: 5 years ago I just went through telling my boyfriend about being little a month ago. I was so terrified!! He is amazing and is the very first person I’ve ever felt could be a Daddy for me (I’ve known I was little for 10 years and never ever had a Daddy or Cg, although my biological Mom has been very understanding and supportive) I definitely agree to use the educational articles here to help you explain, they were a huge help for me! Not only was my boyfriend very accepting once he understood, but he also pointed out that he already had seen it. Honestly once he said that I realized he has already started doing small things that encouraged and supported my little tendencies (I’m never really out of little space, mom says I’ve always at least got a toe in the water). It took a couple of weeks of research and discussions and answering a lot of questions but he fully accepts me being little and enjoys it. He’s happily become my Daddy and tries everyday to be the best Daddy he can be, although he already is the best! The big talks aren’t easy, and kind of stressful but honestly it felt so good to be able to show all of my true self. You might try printing out things that explain what being a little means and highlighting things that are specifically about yourself. We littles are all beautifully different, we like and experience different things. Knowing things that are particular for you and not just generic information helps them understand more and makes it more personalized and less confusing. I hope your boyfriend will understand and accept you as much as mine did. Also you might encourage him to talk to someone who has experience with littles that can be trusted or talk to them yourself for advice. My bestie happens to be a Mommy and gave me really good advice when I was preparing to talk to my boyfriend. Good luck!! :heart:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]