IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
There is so much to love about the community, online and offline. Can you think of a few things off of the top of your head that really bring a big smile to your face right away about the group? What makes you proud to be a part of the community? What do you think the community is doing right? What are some positive thoughts or points you have about the Caregiver/little community?

(In case you weren't aware, you don't have to answer all of the questions asked above. If you can only answer one or just have something to say about the topic then that's okay! We still do want to hear from you. We want to hear your voice in the community!)
We think that it is truly very special knowing about others that feel differently about their identity and age as we do.

It can be disheartening at times when somebody feels misunderstood or that they don't fit in for being and feeling and acting in certain ways. It is nice to know that others face the same battles as we do and that regress because that is simply who they are, who we are!

We also love that the community has allowed for people that want to feel like parents to mature partners find a very special group of people that want to feel like children. Real people with real needs making real connections!

And last but not least, that we ourselves were able to find our perfect match in our Mommy. :heart:
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]