IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello, I am new to the group. I need some advice, or maybe someone to listen. I think I may be a little. I have never openly talked about this for fear of being judged and being looked at differently. Please be kind with your comments but not shy. Okay here it goes, I am a 42 year old guy, in today's world, and popular culture, it should make me a dom. I am not, I am a submissive man, that is a brat and a little. This makes it hard for me, as all the women I meet are also submissive. Where are all the Mommy domes, well not that one would want a little brat that is as old as I am. I am too old and ugly to be any ones little. However I love being used as a sub, I am masochistic, and I want to please my Domme. (there is so much more to this but maybe that is for another time).
Okay, so biologically I am 42 however inside I feel like a little boy sometimes. I don't have a little age I think. I find comfort in regressing in my head. I love to color, and watch cartoons... I love cartoons. I like hot-wheels and Legos. I just bought my first sippy, and I take my Flintstone’s vitamins every-day like a good boy. I use kids shampoo so I can still play in the shower and not get soap in my eyes. I like to use my imagination and play outside. I like to be nurtured, and like when I am treated like someone cares about me and wants to take care for me. I am a physically intimate person and want that physically intimate intimacy all the time but I want a CG's intimacy as well I think. I like to be put in my place, and I like to disobey the rules sometimes. I like the punishment, and I like when she gets stern with me.
I guess I am scared that I will be judged because I don't fit in anywhere, and I feel like no one would even want me. Anyway Thank you all for letting me get this off my chest.
Hi there!
I'm a Little too, so I really can't give advice on where to find a female domme because I don't know...
But I wanted to say that anyone can be a little. It doesn't matter how old you are, or how much you weigh, what your gender is, or what you look like. You are vaild.
I hope you find the domme your looking for.
@passionfruits thank you so much. I appreciate the kids words and acceptance. I am trying to be little I spent all day watching cartoons and cuddling my blanket. I am open and being honest with myself for the first time, and its scary but feels good. :arr: :arr:
It’s awesome you’ve found something you’re interested in and are exploring it. Although I can’t completely understand your situation and empathise with you since our situations are different, I can relate to the feelings you described. I think you should embrace the parts of you that make you happy, and don’t let society and socially accepted norms dictate your confidence. (I know, easier said than done) But, just remember that regressing is a positive thing for the majority of us and it’s great that you found something to be happy doing. Also, I’m sure you’ll find a domme and someone that accepts you for all you’re worth! :heart: :hi:
1. You are not alone in your fears, feelings and desires.
2. Too old and ugly? No such thing! It makes my heart hurt to see those words. We tend to view ourselves always as 'too' something. Too old, too fat, too thin, too young, too dominant, too submissive.... Those too statements are lies! You are exactly as you need to be at this time!
3. Mommy doms can be a bit tricky to find yes but they are real and they are out there! Keep your wonderful little head up and be your curious magical self.
Continue to explore and use this space to vent, grow and learn. I look forward to seeing how you developed!
Best of luck and lots of hugs! Lil Luna :pinkh:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]