IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
so i was a daddy to my ex and we had a great relastionhip for a 1 year before it went bad, she even was the one who introduced me to being little, ands i loved it i still like being a daddy so we switched alot then she started to dress me like a princess, i actually enjoyed it and when i was little i was always a princess but at the end of the relastioship she got very hateful made me feel werid disgusting and not very princess like, she told me no one would ever want a ugly boy princess and since then we havnt talked that was about 3 motnhs ago and since then i cant go to little space without at somepoint rmemebering and crying, basically i asking is it okay for me to be 19 male princess when im little, would anyone ever want that

i is in little space nows and i cants stop the water coming it keeps goign and i just feels to sad i no know how to fix even colouring no help, i not werid for being a princess with boy parts am i
I phink people like peoples on their pewsonality first, more dan looks. So... play your stwengths first and work up to shorin' up weaknesses. And if you phink you might want to gendew twansition, stawt looking into the pwocess
I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all. There are a lot of different reasons a male might like being a princess in little space. Think about it, until recently, princesses were soft, gentle people who needed to be protected. Being a princess could be a way of expressing that you want a little extra care or attention. Just because you're a boy when you're not in headspace doesn't mean that you're ugly or disgusting. It means that when you let your guard down, you're a lot more vulnerable than you may realize on a day to day basis. I say, BE THAT PRINCESS!
Speaking from the perspective of being a little girl (who is physically a boy). There are lots of nice people out there that are accepting of boys that identify as girls. I have a bunch of friends in the community mommies/daddies/and other little's who are happy to treat me the way I feel. It sounds like you had an ugly end to your relationship and things were said to hurt you. That sucks. I know it's hard but don't let the words hurt you. Just be being confident in who you know you are can help. You may want to try joining more little/cg communities and just be open with people about yourself. In general the kink community can be very accepting of others that enjoy things outside what's considered the norm. If it's been 3 months though I'd say it might be time to move on and letting the words that were said keep hurting you isn't a healthy way to live. You have to find some way to move on.

Hope this helps

:heart: Hugs :heart:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]