IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Do you think you should control how often you are indulging in being a little? Do you think there is a ral line that can be crossed where it becomes too much and harmful for someone?
hihi~

I think this depends on what your regression age is or how capable you are in littlespace.
There are some situation in which it would just be inappropriate to be little. For example if you are doing something very important that requires you to snap into your adult brain. Like performing surgery, operating a machine or just simply driving a car.
Apart from that there are situations that involve other people in which you need to interact with them in an adult way. Like job interviews and stuff like that.

So I don’t think you can be little for too long necessarily, just can’t be little in certain scenarios
Do you think you should control how often you are indulging in being a little? Do you think there is a ral line that can be crossed where it becomes too much and harmful for someone?

I don't think "how often" or "how far" a person regresses should be a concern. I DO think that it could become harmful if they get to a point where their basic needs are not being taken care of, especially if this continues for a long period of time.

For example .. If someone regresses to a state of mind where they are unable to prepare food and/or feed themselves, maintain their hygienic needs (bathing/showering, toileting, menstruation, etc) or administer medication if/when needed .. this could be dangerous if they are alone or if the caregiver neglects these needs.

Another example ... "I don't want to go to work today, because I'd rather stay home and play instead. It doesn't matter that my paycheck will be short and I won't be able to pay rent/utilities/groceries."

If your regression is interfering with the overall quality of your life, then yes .. I believe it's unhealthy.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]