IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Let's say you start a new relationship. When do you think it's probably right for you to tell your boyfriend/girlfriend/partner that you regress?
hihi~

This is a really difficult thing to do I’ve heard. Fortunately for me, my daddy was already into ddlg when I met him, so it wasn’t an issue.

But I think the time would be different for every relationship. If you feel comfortable with sharing secrets with each other and the relationship has come so far that you know each other really well, apart from a few things perhaps, then I think it would be a good time to open up about your age regression. I wouldn’t do it in the initial phases of the relationship unless you were really sure that they wouldn’t take it the wrong way.

Another thing to consider before telling your partner about age regression, is why you want to tell them, and what you expect from them.
For example,
You could just want to let them know that you regress and that is a part of who you are, or you could want to start a cgl/ddlg relationship with them where they are the caregiver.
I think it’s important to think about these things before you start the conversation.

In terms of how you actually “come out of the toy box”, I don’t have much advice apart from take it slow and try to be understanding if your partner doesn’t take it the way you want/expect.

Best Wishes <3
Lena
Warning warning warning: I ay some saddish stuff about being a little here and i dont want anyone to feel sad so please dont read it if you might feel guilty about ur age regression!!!!!

For me, it's necessary to reveal it early. I don't want to be with anyone who isn't comfortable with my littlespace. It's a gigantic part of me. If they don't like little me, they don't like me. It's just easier to not waste time imo.
It is hard to do though. I have this thing where at times, I feel extremely ashamed of myself for being a little so it's hard for me to tell. It'd be much harder, though, to fall for someone and realize that the person is disgusted with it. THAT is absolutely heartbreaking to me.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]