Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, diaperfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge. (Age 18 or older only permitted)
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted in this section.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.

Additional Helpful Tips:
  • General advice and tips are all over the site. Please ask specific questions or for specific input.
  • We suggest only asking one question per post for the best answer opportunities.
  • See our forum FAQ for questions we no longer accept due to the frequency of them being asked.
  • Go to DateCGL to find a special someone, partner, to date, or any other type of special connection.
I'm just making this post to remind everybody that it's ok to take a break from little stuff. It doesn't mean you aren't a little anymore. When life gets really busy and you constantly have other things that you need to be doing, it's ok to take a break from little stuff. I personally have been really busy the past few weeks and have not had time to do little stuff but I'm still a little.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
It’s worth noting that being a Little is a personality trait. A Little is a Little regardless of what environment they’re in, what items they have, what responsibilities they may need to carry out.

We personally can not understand breaks (whether in relationships, with activities), and we would never be able to take a successful break from Littlespace. However, we want to give reassurance that true Littlespace goes beyond doing Little activities and such, and it is always a set of thoughts and feelings, and not acting upon them does not deny one’s status as a Little unless such Little grows to be uninterested.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]

Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

I'm so happy I saw this thread! And Demisexual, I […]

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]

Is It Okay That Daddy Ignores Me..?

Most importantly how does it make you feel when he[…]