Supporting Community

I can't feel 100% a little in little space

Forum Rules, Warnings, & Info. Click for: Help!, Community Rules, Worldwide Events.
This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.

Additional Helpful Tips:
  • General advice and tips are all over the site. Please ask specific questions or for specific input.
  • We suggest only asking one question per post for the best answer opportunities. You're welcome to post as many questions as you would like answered. There is no posting limit. We won't think you're spamming if you're asking real questions!
  • Please don't take over somebody else's topic thread for your own, separate questions. Respect is really important.
  • See our forum FAQ for questions we no longer accept due to the frequency of them being asked.

LittleHamster
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Sweet Treats: Locked
Role: Little boy

I can't feel 100% a little in little space

Postby LittleHamster » 1 week ago

I'm have problem getting in to little space recently. Maybe it's school work, or stress, or not have a mommy of my own. Please help, thanks!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

pwincessmommy
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little girl

Re: I can't feel 100% a little in little space

Postby pwincessmommy » 1 week ago

If you're having a hard time getting into little space because you feel overwhelmed and don't have much free time, try doing a few little things in your free time! When I get a few extra minutes at the end of one of my classes, I doodle. If you're a secret little, then you might want to draw something that isn't too child like. I'd suggest something kawaii. If you don't like drawing, then you could get an adult coloring book and color in your spare time. Just do small things that you can do in only a few minutes, but will still satisfy your little side.

Hopefully this helps!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Azure&Vanilla
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Adult Baby

Re: I can't feel 100% a little in little space

Postby Azure&Vanilla » 1 week ago

Littlespace is only a relaxed state of mind that tends to ease your mental processing. It is not a magical state of mind where

For your case, we suggest that you pick up on small yet engaging activities, such as what Princessmommy said in coloring books. A few other activities may be playing with toys, watching kids shows, or solving puzzles aimed at children.

Don’t forget that you have to try and focus on what you are doing at the moment and not on extra activities. If you get distracting thoughts that pull you from what Little activities you are doing, attempt to pull yourself back into the moment.

Biological children barely think about the future unless they are excited about an event to come, for the most part.

Also, we strongly suggest you do not validate not having a caregiver as the source of your inability to slip into Littlespace. Otherwise you will fall into a common and saddening vicious cycle of unhappiness, where you become desperate to partner with a caregiver but the desperation makes it harder for you to find one.

It is better if you work on yourself first, and, if you do decide to find a partner, that you do so independently of your thoughts and feelings. A Caregiver would be most happy to take on a Little that is already in stable conditions and happy with their Little selves!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “General Discussion”