how to deal as a little with depression and anxiety

Forum Rules, Warnings, & Info. Click for: Help!, Community Rules, Worldwide Events.
This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.

Additional Helpful Tips:
  • General advice and tips are all over the site. Please ask specific questions or for specific input.
  • We suggest only asking one question per post for the best answer opportunities. You're welcome to post as many questions as you would like answered. There is no posting limit. We won't think you're spamming if you're asking real questions!
  • Please don't take over somebody else's topic thread for your own, separate questions. Respect is really important.
  • See our forum FAQ for questions we no longer accept due to the frequency of them being asked.

alittlescared
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Sweet Treats: Locked
Role: Little

how to deal as a little with depression and anxiety

Postby alittlescared » 1 month ago

I have depression and anxiety (I've gotten really far with dealing with a lot of my problems and have definitely gotten better). I still have to deal with some panic attacks and anxiety issues that I can rationally deal with in the moment (meaning in public around people while I'm in big space) but it pushes me a bit into little space, which is a problem when I'm in public and can't necessarily leave. Plus when I go into little space I bring a lot of the insecurities with me (even if I don't understand why I feel that way anymore). I am already needy emotionally as a little and because my anxiety is bleeding into little space its making it less of a stress reliever and safe space and instead feel sad and helpless. I don't know what to do. Is there any way to fix this or at least make it so I don't unintentionally drag the negative feelings into my little space?

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “General Discussion”