IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I just got my wisdom teeth taken out a couple hours ago and for some odd reason, the whole experience made me feel soo little. Maybe it's that i'm getting so much attention and i'm getting babied a lot. Plus i can only eat soft foods. I cant let myself go into little space for a few more hours though because i have to be super careful with the gauze. If i don't bite hard enough, i might get a dry socket!! owwiee.
I'm so super duper excited for when Daddy comes home because he'll baby me a lot and that's my favorite thing in the whole world ever. AAAAA im so excited!! I'll probably start to hurt soon, though :tears: I hope it's not too bad, I'm kinda a weenie with mouth pain. They gave me medicine but i'm still super nervous. I can't have any icecream until my blood clots but as soon as it happens, I get to go get a chocolate milkshake!!!!!! I looove chocolate milkshakes but i don't let myself eat them unless it's a special occasion so i haven't had one in forever.

I don't know where i was going with this post..I think i was just wondering if surgery or being sick makes anyone else feel little?
Update: He actually didn't baby me at all and it completely ruined my good mood. I am very very grumpy now >:-( I just got my teeth cut out and all he can do is talk about himself. I know im being selfish but that just really makes me super upset that he doesn't seem to care. UGH. All i wanted was a hug and a juice box and nice talk

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]