IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
A couple weeks ago I kinda slipped and told my boyfriend that I am a little. He said that he had been a daddy to a previous girlfriend and would love to be mine. It's been a couple weeks and although he is very caring and patient and he does "little" things with me (coloring, watching cartoons), I'm not sure he's actually a daddy. I've never had an irl one before so I don't know how it is in reality. He hasn't given me many rules yet, just normal "don't hurt yourself" ones that are somewhat unspoken.
Every time I ask him for something with that cgl dynamic, I feel guilty because I can't tell if he actually is a daddy and wants to be mine or if he is just saying he is so he can make me happy. Maybe I'm just expecting too much out of him. What do you think I should do? Am I overreacting or is the lack of rules, discipline, and rewards a sign that he's faking it? I'm really lost as to what to do and I don't know how to bring it up with him. I don't want to offend him and make him think he's a bad daddy for not being as structured as I like... But it's so lenient that it doesn't even feel like a caregiver little relationship to me.
By Daxterman
The most important part in any relationship is talk.

Your boyfriend not taking much attention towards rules and discipline doesn't mean he is a bad daddy, only means he doesn't take much attention towards this. If you feel that you would like to try this side of discipline and rules you must talk with him and try to get to an agreement with him, the important part in a Daddy is caring about his or her little, in this case, knowing if you are okay and happy.
If by any means you would like to have your daddy to something different with you, you must talk with him and get his point of view and his opinion on this subject.

From my point of view you are not forcing him or pressuring him to be your daddy, you have a different idea of a daddy than him, so both of you must talk with each other and try to have a "good" daddy image for both of you.

You, as a little, are feeling insecure, it's completely normal. He is your first daddy and you are unsure of what you want in this dynamic, don't feel guilty when trying to talk with him, just, before you start the conversation, talk with him about your opinion on him being a daddy (you said that he was a good daddy and you should say this to him) and then you may talk about the fact that you would like to try a more restrictive relationship or impose rules/punishments/restrictions/etc...
!!!!UPDATE!!!!! I had a pretty long talk with my daddy yesterday just making sure that he wasn't feeling pressured. I made sure to stress that he IS a good daddy, I don't think he's not. He really opened up about the dommy stuff he likes and he said that he's just been waiting to introduce a lot of stuff because he doesn't want to overwhelm me, as he is my first in real life daddy. I'm so glad i talked to him about it, I never would've guessed that that was the case but now it makes perfect sense. I talked to him about how rules would really help me with my motivation and all that since i reeeaaallly struggle to get my daily chores (that i've set for myself) done. We're supposed to write down a bunch of rules tonight after he gets home from work!! Im so super duper excited. Rules make me feel so safe. Basically, I was just worried over absolutely nothing. I need to start sharing my feeling more and talking things through. It makes things flow muuch more smoothly.
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]