IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Yeah. I've seen plenty of lesbian butch/femme pairings that involve or identify as CGL.

Everybody you can imagine exists within our community too. CGL is just people pairing with people, and that means that every type of person exists within our community. There's no reason a butch/femme relationship would not exist here too. We're just people loving people.

It's like saying is there interracial CGL relationships? Are there homosexual CGL relationships? Are there bisexual CGL relationships? Are there asexual CGL relationships? Are there femme/femme lesbian CGL relationships? Are there CGL relationships with trans people? Of course there are. The answer is always yes. Yes, yes, yes! Maybe they're not splattered as publicly as you think, maybe you don't see them as frequently where you are browsing, maybe those people are not vocal on social sites because they are living a happy quiet life together, maybe they're overlooked because you're not specifically looking for THEM but they are out there.

Also FYI ANR/ABF relationships started out as lesbian mostly before being expanded to even vanilla people.

You got to remember that these sites were not so popular even 5 years ago so they're smaller than massive online communities for other groups. Even some social media like Tumblr had not hit it big yet for communities like ours. And then you got to factor in that plenty of people don't talk about their private relationships our in the public. Some people also are only active in person and do munches and events but don't go to these sites because they aren't online sort of people. Just because you don't see these people active online doesn't mean they are invalid and don't exist.
I'm not sure of the nature behind what you're asking or why, so I'm just keeping it generic. I think Nym mostly answered the question in a pretty cut and dry manner. But, yes, I have friends who are in a CGl relationship and one considers herself butch and the other femme. :)
my daddy hates labels but technically (and according to both daddy's parents) we'd legally be one of those? we both are female, i pout when i break a nail and daddy burps while watching football *shrugs* but daddy is just daddy to me even when wearing a dress to do those social things where you have to! (my daddy is pretty)

labels (they are those thingies that say gummy worms aren't good for us!)
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]