IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Daxterman
Howdy, everyone, I am little and I am feeling bad and useless because of a breakup from an abusive relationship, I have not have been spending time with my best friend and now I have self-diagnosed (some very close family members and best friends have also diagnosed me) with emotional and psychological distress...

Without wanting to explain or talk a lot about the relationship which I am currently trying to avoid any subject around it, I was a Daddy, I have always seen myself as a baby boy/puppy but thanks to that abusive love I ended up choosing my partner's happiness over mine, which destroyed me for a lot of time... My partner was my mommy for a little while but we ended up just stopping...

Long story short I love cartoons, stuffies, stitch, Disney, video games, movies, animations, you name them :3
Unfortunately, I have not been able to have any... "feeling" to actually do anything, not even playing or drawing (I am an art student so this is very troubling)
The school is almost going to start and I really need things to make me heal as fast as possible or at least at my pace, I have my paci, my stuffies and I am ready to really do anything
If it helps I loved Steven Universe, Ducktales, Final Space, Bee and PuppyCat, Mickey Mouse, Rick and Morty, Gravity Falls, etc.. you name them
So... Welp? :remind:

PS. Sorry for any troubling in understanding what I am trying to tell, and thanks even if you just took the time to read even you have no ideas!
By nym
I don't know exactly what you're trying to say here. You were really messy and there's not a really clear question but I THINK you're asking for ideas to help you feel motivated and "get over" a bad relationship where you were not your true self in effort to please your partner.

If that's your question and issue here then the best advice I can offer up is to see a therapist and talk with them about these things.

It sounds like you've identified things you usually enjoy really well. It sounds like you've identified that you currently don't feel motivated to do those activities that once brought you happiness. It sounds like you have an idea of why you feel down in the dumps. It sounds like you're aware that you have a mental health issue going on.

There's not anything anybody here is going to be able to do because it sounds like you've covered all of the generic bases. Ultimately, we're all a bunch of strangers to some extent to you and we don't know all of the ins and outs of your life and what you're emotionally dealing with right now outside of this little text box. I don't think anybody here wants to accidentally steer you into the wrong direction or neglect something in your life that you need to really take care of to find your joy again. So, with all of that being said, you're really moving on to needing an expert in the mental health field at this point so that you can work one-on-one with somebody who knows what they're actually talking about and can actually professionally diagnose and guide you instead of taking stabs in the dark.

Point blank...it's time to stop trying to distract yourself from your own mental health issues and really start to invest in yourself and your mental wellness so that you can have a positive future.

Online counseling:
https://www.betterhelp.com/

US National Databases for Kink/Poly Aware Psychotherapists:
https://ncsfreedom.org/resources/kink-a ... search-kap
Breakups are always bad times. Always. If you're feeling numb or like you have no feeling, you should really take Nym's advice and talk to someone about ways to get over this. Self-diagnosis isn't a good thing for help. Get someone who knows to help, even if it's just a social worker to get you started. They can point you in the right direction and help you get fixed. We're here to support you and give you a hand up and this really is the hand up you need. I promise we're trying to help.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]