IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
So im very new to being a little, ive always identified as being a little but this is my forst relationship with a daddy dom. Anyway, having said that. We have been getting along really good and ive know him for a long time, just recently started dating. Anyway i was going through some family stuff, my moms husband left her and seeing her cry makes me cry and im hurting really bad for her. I call my daddy and want to be comforted but he doesnt do that! He just told me to take pictures of myself and send them to him and i told him o didnt want to do that! I dont feel good to do that! He got mad and said he would punish me and im hurting more now. Am i over reacting? Is this normal? I just wanna cry and snuggle and he wont now! :tears:
I’d say that’s not normal a daddy doms primary Roll is as a caregiver, daddy is always supposed to look after his little yes there is a time and place for other activities but only if both parties are consenting (no means no even in age play) if he is threatening to punish you for not sending pictures the he is abusing his roll

Hope all is well though
That is 100 percent not normal, a caregivers first priority is to make thier little feel safe and secure. He must be able to simpathize and find ways to make you feel special. Punishments can be necessary for a missbehaving littles but to me it sounds more like your feelings are being ignored and he's abusing his power over you. I suggest you confront him over this and lay down all your feelings.
first off in my opinion it doesn't sound like a ddlg/AB relationship at all, it just sounds like someone whos looking for pictures and not looking for a way to make you smile and warm your heart, and i really don't think that fair for you at all since your struggling either, i would make sure you both are on the same page with your wants and needs!
hope things get better!
No, that's not normal and I wish I could give you hugs </3 That sharp hurt for being punished over something that is not wrong, or for selfish reasons, or for not being ready and afraid, is something I've felt in the past, too. That is not right, or normal, and you should try to talk to your daddy. If he's normally warm and takes care of you and your needs, pains and fears, then maybe he has a moment where he was unfocused and didn't realize how damaging something like that is. But if he brushes it off or says you're overreacting or just emotional, or tries to switch the blame on you, then he may not be a real Daddy. Real Daddies will hold your hand even if they don't have time or are not able to give comfort for whatever reason (such as bad days, super lots of stress, etc) and you will know that he's Daddy and your safe place even if he has bad moments, which everyone will at some point. A daddy will always be daddy, even in difficult moments. Am sorry if I'm rambling, am not always good with words and get carried away lots. Feel free to send me a message, or anyone here I'm sure, if you need comfort or help, we are here for each other always <3
I had a "Daddy" like this once. I was having a literal panic attack and when I panic like that I'll literally do anything to make it go away and he took video of me doing things he was telling me to do and I didn't want to do them but he was mad and was going to punish me so I did it so I wouldn't get punished and it was all over a stupid video he wanted. I had Big things I had to do and I didn't have time to do all the things he was demanding I do and then he threatened to put me in the corner and that's a trigger for me. (Another bad experience)

I ended up breaking things off with him because he would always talk over the top of me when I tried to talk to him about anything unless it was what he wanted to hear and he was always pressuring me to take bare pics and do things I didn't want to do.

I'm really wordy tonight. Sorry. In short, if you tell your Daddy that you need Daddy snuggle time and he's going to punish you for not taking videos when you're in mental duress that's not good, hon. :(
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]