IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
My heart hurts. I never thought we'd come to this point. I feel so lost and I don't know what to do. I worshipped a man that didn't care about me. I don't know what went wrong. This post is a mess but I had to get it out. I've cried all day and feel an overwhelming sense of loss that is eating me alive. He was my first Daddy and he brought out a side of me, that little side, that I never knew existed..and he abandoned her.

I never wanted anyone more than I wanted him and this is the most painful thing I've ever had to do in my life.

Please send me some positivity and if you've been through something similar, please give me some advice on how to get through this.
hello I recently left the person we were with for eight years also because I felt the same way your feel there was many time in the past we have broken up but we would always get back together because I was stubborn and felt well maybe if I do this or that it will be ok but in the long run it wasn't ok I was being lied to the entire time and it was always about him I was less and less happy and finally this time when I left I am ok I feel happier less stressed less confused yes im lonely but im going to be ok and so will you
even tho right now it may not seem that way im here if you ever want to talk or need to vent
There's so much more to it than I have the heart to write out right now. I could handle this far better if he would just communicate with me, but he won't. I'm trying hard to keep my dignity intact.
oh my goodness............ i'm here if you EVER needz to talk. i'm sowwy dis happened. for now, it might be helpful to try and stay out of littlespace for a bit. us littles have trouble comprehending loss and we need constant love and care from our daddies/mommies/caregivers. i understand how it feels to lose a daddy, but if he didn't treat you right it's important you fight the urge to run back to daddy (if it's there). you will find a great daddy someday, i pwomise. it took me years to find mine. like i said, i'm here if you need someone.
First off.. I'm sorry that this happened to you. When you truly love someone and it ends, it can be very devastating. You will hear a lot of people saying "don't worry you'll find someone else." and stuff like that. While true, its not going to help you now. Just know that you are allowed to hurt, allowed to have these emotions. Its hard when you pour all of yourself into someone only to feel that they reject you. One thing I've learned to be like: If everything I do.. if everything I can offer isn't good enough for someone, than the hell with them. I'll find someone who truly appreciates what I have to offer and love me for who I am.
It seems like when you break up with your CG that it hurts worse than with other relationships. None of them are fun, but it's like a special little slice of hell when it's a CG. I'm sorry you're going through this and I hope you're slowly healing.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]