IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I've noticed I have a hard time finding friends within the ddlg community, online and offline.
I sometimes get insecure and think it's me as a person. Sometimes I think it's because of my sexuality as well. I'm gender fluid and I involve myself with whoever makes me happy and comfortable.
I do have a few friends of course but I'm not sure if bringing up the fact I'm a little would be okay.
I mean there are some people who are okay with it, some who are disgusted, an some who are okay with it but uncomfortable at the thought of me being involved.
It gets weird not having someone or just a group of friends I can talk to about these things and some of the troubles I'm having.
Any thoughts?
By Sky
hello Diamond its like that everywere some people understand some dont and some say they do but you cantell they are not comfy around you
thats why we have great places like this to make friends with people who understand and enjoy each others company
just be yourself besides anyone who doesnt understand and support you for who you are and want to be isnt a real friend and doesnt deserve you anyways
A lot of littles tend to keep it to themselves, especially with the climate in some areas that it's any number of things that it isn't. I thought it was okay to tell my roommate and she literally flipped out on me and spent two hours yelling at me about what she thought it was and acting like I was some kind of freak. Not good times.

However, my one coworker was super okay with it and is like "whatever floats your boat". She found out by accident through Twitter right when I was having my revelation that I'm a little. :)

Littlespace Online is a really nice place to find friends and to figure out where and when others in your area are doing things. It's also an awesome place to hang out online and talk with people who are into the same things you are.

Being genderfluid is a problem in and of itself for me because girls think I'm not girly enough and boys think I'm too masculine and then there are days where I float between the extremes. And it's really irritating and disappointing when someone pins the wrong gender on you and uses it as a crutch.

I'll get off my soapbox.

In short... we're here for you. :)

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]