IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Im new to being a little, and i thought i didnt want a daddy or mommy. Im a sadistic daddy dom normally but ive realized i do have a little side that i fall into. My friend, who is also a person who enjoys causing another pain or humiliation/daddy dom, knows about my little space and knows i didnt want a daddy. When im in little space, he kinda takes on the roll of daddy and i think now i want one, and i think i want it to be him. But i want him to treat me like he always has when im not little. But i dont want anything physically intimate, just the other normal ddlg stuff. So, is a "friend-daddy" okay???
Sorry this is so long.
By Sky
imo i feel that if you and your friend have a connection and trust one another you should be able to talk to him and tell him what you are feeling, talk to him and let him know your wishes and fears
anything is ok as long as both parties involved consent and its right for you thats all that matters
I don't feel it's right to treat someone little if you're not in some type of romantic relationship with them because then the lines get too blurry on what is and isn't appropriate. When they get their own partner then that partner has to accept that somebody else takes care of their little sometimes and that might hurt their feelings or make them feel useless so they have a harder time bonding with them and feeling really like a good partner and not just like another friend Caregiver. It's also kind of selfish to want everyone to treat you little but not have to have that special special bond with them.

I think having a littlesitter is okay if there are clear designated times when you need them to care for you and there is that communicated exchange. But that's like more realistic. If you want to be treated like a child then it makes sense that how a child is taken care of is probably best for your long time happiness. We treat children how they're treated because it's best for their minds.

A good parent would never just let anybody and everybody parent and take care of their child. A child would never look at every adult as being their special person to take care of them. A child would not even trust everybody to just take care of them because even babies cry at strangers and babysitters they don't know as safe and good. Having a bunch of platonic Caregivers taking care of you just doesn't really make sense and makes it harder on everyone who becomes important and special in your life because it's like they have to compete with other people who are already filling their special role with you.
I hang out with a lot of guys, 90% of them are on the chocolate side of things, and they all know about my LittleSpace. Those in the 90% all have a very Daddy/Dom personality, so I honestly couldn't help slipping into my LittleSpace while around any of them, the more of them in one room with me made it worse, so for a few months (we were all in a D&D group together) I was in almost constant Little Mode. None of them were my sole caregiver, but they all pitched in with being a type of communal caregiving. I gave them all cute Daddy nick-names, Like Goth Dad, Papi Caliente, DaddyPool, etc. It also wasn't really discussed to begin with, at least not while I was around, they all just started doing it. Like Goth Dad would play dressup with me because he liked dressing me up. DaddyPool would play games with me, no matter how silly they were, etc. They all just took on the roles without ever really talking about it, but we all enjoyed it (when I wasn't being a brat). I didn't really think about it much because I come from a very large family, so I'm sort of used to a type of communal parenting. I think the absence of physically intimate content helps. I know if I was physically intimate with any of them, the story would have been really different. Anyway, the point is, if you feel the connection and trust with someone, as long as it is completely understood on both sides what each of you want out of your "Friendship Daddy/Little" relationship, I don't see why you shouldn't at least try. If it makes you happy (and him), shoot for the moon, yes?
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]