IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Everyone is different! Every little is an entirely different person and it's very important to discuss what a little likes or wants. It's also important to listen to your caregiver and understand what they like or want! You should try to match up with someone with similar desires, and someone who is willing to listen to what you like or want. If you don't know what you like or want then it's good to experiment and try lots of different stuff! When you're experimenting it's very super important to be with someone who will listen to and hear you when you say you decided you don't like something. There are some people who just aren't compatible because they have different wants and desires and it's ok! No one's desires are wrong, everyone deserves to find someone they're compatible with to make them happy!

For a lot of littles punishment is important but for me I don't like punishments at all, they just make me sad and hurt my feelings. I try really hard to be a good kid and never do anything bad. If I do something bad it's an accident, like if I accidentally broke something, or I forgot to do one of my chores. I don't mean to do anything bad... When I do bad I just want to make things good again and I already feel terrible without punishment. Being punished makes me feel like I'm not good enough or that I don't deserve to be with other people and bad sad stuff. I don't want to hurt other people's feelings or make them feel bad, I wouldn't want to burden or upset someone else. I try hard to be good.

But that's just me! And it's ok for other littles to like being bratty and to enjoy punishment! It's good for them to find caregivers who will enjoy giving them what they like. I couldn't be with a caregiver who likes to do punishments because I'm very sensitive.

There are punishments that aren't so rough! There can be writing lines of words over and over, being sent to bed early, having time-outs and going to sit in a corner... There are other rougher punishments too. Spanking is the obvious one. People can use some interesting physically intimate punishments sometimes if they have a physically intimate relationship. But not everyone does physically intimate things or likes that. There's other punishments like not being allowed to do fun things, having toys taken away, there's a ton of options and people can get really creative. Oh, some people like to use collars and leashes for punishments too. But with punishments it's always very important that the little is respected. It's not good for someone to punish a little with a harsher punishment than the little is comfortable with. Punishment is supposed to be kind of bad and teach a lesson, but it shouldn't be something the little really really hates and doesn't feel comfortable with.

For me I like rewards a lot and that helps me feel good and motivated. Rewards do better for me than punishment does. Rewards can be simple, like giving a compliment! Telling someone they did a good job and making them feel loved! Hugs and cuddles and kisses are good rewards! I REALLY love stickers! Do you know about like reward sticker charts? Those are a lot of fun and they make me feel really good and happy. Maybe if you get enough stickers you get a big reward, but for me just seeing the stickers makes me feel good! Rewards can be small presents and gifts. I also like it a lot when someone makes a drawing for me! I try to make drawings for other people to show I love them too! And umm rewards can also be getting to do something fun, like getting taken to the park or being read a bedtime story. I like getting to do fun things I like, like watching a cartoon or hugging my stuffies! For rewards it's good to think about what a little likes and then use the things they like to make them happy!

Rules aren't much different. They vary depending on the people and the relationship. Some people like strict rules and some like having almost no rules! It's important to discuss and come up with something you can both agree on and be happy with! It's not nice if someone tries to make new rules without talking about it first. I wouldn't be happy if I had a lot of strict rules, but sometimes a few rules gives a good structure. Like I need to know what chores I gotta do and stuff!

There are really limitless possibilities for punishments, rewards and rules. You can be creative! You just got to think about yourself and what you like and don't like. It's important to help your caregiver understand what you like and not just make your caregiver do everything themselves. Caregivers are people too and they deserve help and guidance too!

Okie dokie that's all I have to say. Sorry if it was a lot. :splode:
I'm a lot like Birdi. The idea of being punished for something makes me panic and I will literally do anything to not be punished. My Daddy giving me a stern talking to is usually enough for me to make changes to my behaviour. That's punishment enough for me. I had a someone in my life that made me kneel in the corner away from him when I didn't obey exactly the way he wanted and I was absolutely miserable and later suicidal. I had to leave that relationship. That was before I knew I was a little, though.

Spanking isn't a punishment for me. Daddy does that because we're playing. :) So it's all about finding what works for you. Punishments are things that will help you correct behaviours that are negative either to you or with your caregiver. My Daddy will warn me once, then will give me a very stern warning the second time and the third time I may not get cuddle time or he'll take away some of my allowance when it goes to my piggy bank to pay back for the things I bought without permission. I'm really bad when it comes to being impulsive with money and since I have access to our bank accounts, sometimes I do things I shouldn't. My Daddy and I are working to fix it.

The punishment should mean something to you and be something that will be a little ding to the ego but nothing that will make you hate your life. Talk with your mommy or daddy or if you don't have a Caregiver, then set up some rules for yourself. If I spend money that I shouldn't, I have to go into my accounts and remove all the information from my Google Play account (which is where I spend all my money because I'm TERRIBLE about those stupid buy stuff in phone games purchases and I ran up a big bill for my Daddy).
We really like the replies so far!

We just want to add our little grain of sand of experience.

We are into deep regression, our regression age being 0-8 months. When regressing, we have no concept or rules, ethics, morality. We also don’t rely on cognition and reasoning. We mostly let our bodies dictate what to do, being mentally newborn/Infants. Punishments fall way out of our age range for them to exist in our lives, and we don’t think we would appreciate being punished as we are too mentally young to assimilate.

Anyway, we’d like to add that there’s a silly word for punishments that aren’t really to punish, but rather to have fun with:

Funishments. These are the type that are had just to exercise punishments that are enjoyed being given by the Caregiver and also enjoyed carried out by the Little. They can be nonsexual, such as the suggestions that our peers have given in the comments, or physically intimate as well. We have no interesting in partaking in such a dynamic, because as we’ve said, it doesn’t at all fit our lifestyle.

We hope that what has been said here can guide you to better understanding how you’re a Little, outside of just knowing punishments!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]